- White, Capacity: 7 liters tank, Power: 230 watts ; Input Water Temperature: 10 – 40°C and Operating Input Voltage: 150 V – 270 V AC/50 Hz, Material Tank Type- Food Grade Plastic ; Smart LED indication shows Power On, Purification On, Tank Full Status
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the Eureka Forbes. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the customer support contact_us on:  , Else please wait for 24 hrs for the brand to contact you post-delivery for metro cities. For others, please wait for 48 hrs for brand to contact you post delivery
- Can be used for TDS upto 2000 PPM , Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier , Power Consumption : 40 Watts , Auto-shut off mechanism: Yes , Water Flow Rate: RO PATH – 250 ml/ minute (MTDS is fully Closed), UV Path – 600 ml/ minute (MTDS is fully opened)
- Technology: Advanced RO+UV+MTDS purification, Electrical & Storage : Electric purification – suitable for areas with water shortage,The regulator lets adjust the levels of TDS in the water manually to ensure you get healthy, safe and tasty drinking water. Detachable Storage Tank: No. Alarms: Yes
- Kindly note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes
- Product Dimensions: 35.5 cms (Length) X 30.0 cms (Width) X 45.0 cms (Height) 1 Year Warranty Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual
Eureka Forbes AquaSure from Aquaguard Delight (RO+UV+MTDS) 7L water purifier
Presenting, from the house of Aquaguard, the AquaSure Delight range of Water Purifiers; an aesthetic marvel, consisting of state-of-the-art products keeping the needs of the urban customer in mind, This water purifier comes with Dual RO+UV+MTDS technology which ensures that the water you drink is absolutely safe. Equipped with advanced TDS Regulator which adjusts the taste of water as per the source of water.